.NET Developer - Lead / Senior
.NET Developer (C# .NET & ASP .NET) required for next-generation Cloud computing software innovator for the music industry.
Joining a great Product team, in Leeds City Centre offices, a stone’s throw from the train station. Salary up to £50,000 + health, dental, pension, childcare vouchers and flexible working
Skills and experience
- Strong .NET Developer (mainly C# but some ASP would be good)
- Cloud computing exposure, particularly Azure, would be great
- Experience of working on Web API projects would be really helpful
- Passionate about delivering strong, robust and scalable code
- Curious and adaptable attitude - keen to try out new things
- Desirable: TDD, DDD, ES/CQRS, Nancy, React.js
- As .NET Developer your voice will be heard
- You’ll be working on a range of projects, including Web APIs and hosted Cloud products (Azure and Service Fabric)
- Working in a multi-disciplinary Scrum team
- Have the opportunity to influence the direction and shape of greenfield products
- Have your say in technology choice and technical design
Based in really nice LS1 offices (2 minutes’ walk from the train station) with a tech-focused, sociable, vibrant team and a strong, well-regarded product.
Please get in touch as soon as possible for a confidential chat about this great growth opportunity
.NET Developer (C# .NET ASP .NET)
Adesse Search acts an employment agency for this vacancy.