We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team in Ipswich. You will be responsible for managing and owning the start-to-finish process of capturing global employee time and activity and providing accurate and timely reports as driven by the requirements of senior stakeholders.
You will work with various stakeholders and Business Unit owners across our global offices to assist in the interpretation of data, analyse results using statistical techniques and providing ongoing recommendations for development and improvement of processes and systems.
This is a new position and you will have a passion to grow and evolve within the role during an exciting time of growth and expansion into new markets and technologies.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases and systems;
- Monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements;
- Filter and "cleanse" data by reviewing reports, and performance indicators to locate and correct incorrect classification of logged time;
- Regular liaison with Business Units to ensure that the details captured amongst the various systems is accurate, meaningful and has met the correct criteria in order to commence projects;
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets;
- Work closely with the current BI team to develop systems and tools that optimise statistical efficiency and quality;
- Work with management to prioritise business and information needs and reporting;
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
Skills & Experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel is a must;
- Proven working experience with data reporting and analytics;
- University degree in a numerate or IT related discipline;
- Must have strong attention to detail;
- Self-starter with the ability to streamline functions and a passion to learn and grow;
- Possess excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Be comfortable interacting with senior-level management;
- Ability to undertake international travel;
- Knowledge of data query, management or reporting tools would be advantageous;
- An understanding of software development lifecycles would also be useful.
WHO WE ARE
Derivco Ipswich is an established developer of high quality gaming software systems and components for online, mobile and land based platforms and we are working with some of the biggest players in the gambling industry. As part of Derivco International you would be working for one of the foremost providers of gaming technology in the world. With our current expansion into various markets and a host of opportunities in exploring new ideas and technologies, this is an exciting time to join us at our office in Ipswich, Suffolk
WHAT WE OFFER
Salary range for the role is between £23,000 - £30,000 dependent upon skills and experience. Derivco offers employees a great range of benefits including free daily lunches, health insurance, gym membership, social events and much more. Not only do we offer a wealth of benefits but we also have a great working environment!
Closing Date: 12th May 2017
***** No recruitment agencies please *****