Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager, London, £40k + 10K OTE uncapped
Our client is a very well established Independent Business Travel Management Agency with Offices in London, Manchester, Europe, USA and Australia. They are now looking for a consultative Business Development Manager with a proven track record of building a portfolio of new business.
The key responsibilites of the Business Development Manager are:
- Relationship development
- To successfully manage the the sales pipeline using “Sales Force” for the delivery of revenue and margin growth to meet the UK business plan.
- Identifiy, target and deliver new business revenue and margin growth from new customers and channels.
- Develop and maintain reporting on KPIs and metrics that provide visibility of progress towards meeting agreed objectives.
- Maintains accurate records of all pricings and sales activity (Utilising “Sales Force”).
- Conduct customer new business proposal presentations and development of customer contacts in target accounts.
- Demonstrate a personable approach that reflects the organisation’s values.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
The key skills required of the Business Development Manager are:
- Proven record of success as a Sales person in a B2B/TMC or Travel environment.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of Customer Relationship Management.
- Strong understanding of customer needs, market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent comunicator
- Competent financial analysis ability.
- Honed planning and organisational skills.
- A full driving licence.
The Business Development Manager would ideally suit a consultative Sales person or BDM who is experienced at targeting mid market buiness of £6m spend and upwards.It's an exciting time to work for this company as they continue to demonstate substantial growth, and this represents a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious new business developer to join a sucessful and established team.
To apply for the Business Development Manager, please click on the link below or call Prospects4Corporate Travel on .
Alternatively apply online via our website where you can register your CV, get job alerts and see all of our current vacancies.