Digital Marketing & E-Commerce Executive
Nigel Wright are working with a high-profile regional business, who are seeking an experienced digital marketing and e-commerce professional. This role will sit with their larger marketing team and their offices are in Newcastle.
The company are entirely unique to anything else in the North of England which has contributed towards their monumental success over a relatively short period of time. They operate across multiple different revenue streams including visitor attraction and food and beverage. This is an extremely sought after opportunity to join one of the most talked about businesses in the North East.
The role will be a hands on one; supporting the digital marketing of the company's entire portfolio, both strategically and with implementation, jointly overseeing their busy e-commerce platform and writing/creating online content, will form the three most pivotal elements of this role.
- Website administration of two websites including SEO, e-commerce promotions and a content management system.
- Support the website development programme, liaising with the external agency in testing.
- Lead in the design and copy writing of email marketing schedules across multiple distribution channels
- Management & monitoring of all social media channels and responsibility for running three accounts.
- Overseeing the full customer engagement programme including allocating content for influencers and key bloggers.
- Reporting and analysis across multiple platforms, including social media, web traffic, digital advertising performance.
- Support marketing and content creation for customer storytelling and new product launches.
- Content and copywriting for collateral including digital and printed material, including running the company blog and news articles.
- Liaising with external stakeholders to arrange marketing collaborations, requests for information, agency briefs, PR opportunities etc.
- Support external events as and where required.
- Understanding of basic HTML and SEO
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Photoshop skills
- Exposure to website management and ecommerce
- Experience in using website content management software
- Copywriting and proofreading skills with excellent spoken and written English
- Interest in digital marketing
- Desire to take on a responsible and hands-on role