Business Analyst - IT
Location: TauntonHours: Full time - 37 hoursSalary: up to GBP40000 DOE
Our client is one of the largest UK health insurers and is an acknowledged leader when it comes to customer satisfaction, delivering world class service and business innovation.
They are seeking a Business Analyst to join their IT Team. In this role you will often be the Product Owner within a Scrum team, tasked with reviewing and automating business processes with associated data analysis and feedback. In addition there will be maintenance tasks day to day to support our existing business software systems and automation.
In summary, the ideal candidate will have the following:
· BCS Business Analysis Diploma;
· A strong working knowledge of Excel and other MS applications is essential;
· A working knowledge of SQL;
· Experience of systems testing, and ISTQB qualification would be advantageous;
· A scrum master or product owner qualification, with associated experience of working within an Agile environment;
· Experience of working with Kanban and working within an insurance/financial services business would be advantageous;
· You will have strong communication skills and be confident presenting to senior management, with the ability to influence both technical and non-technical stakeholders;
· You will thrive in an environment that encourages you to pro-actively problem solve and adapt to a variety of challenges.
Please add to your cover letter some information to support your application including notice period and minimum salary requirements.