Industry Operations Team Manager
Hudson Energy are one of the UK’s newest business to business energy suppliers, and are part of Just Energy Group. Just Energy are a rapidly growing and financially strong organisation with over 1.8 million customers in North America. After a successful few years in which they gained over 150,000 customers, Hudson Energy is looking to develop a team to deliver a high growth strategy.
Hudson Energy pride themselves in optimising the experience for their people and very much want them to enjoy their work. We have a vibrant and positive culture within modern and dynamic offices.
The Industry Operations team is focused on delivering operational efficiency to underpin the delivery of "best in class" experiences to Business customers and ensure financial returns are delivered.
We are leading a transformation of customer experience in the B2B Utilities space and want to achieve a world class customer service.
The Industry Operations team will own and lead operational process, data flows efficiency and metering service delivery.
The Team Manager will lead the Industry Operations team to develop a cohesive, dynamic and high operational efficiency and customer experience process focused team.
You will lead the development of people, delivery of NPS, operational efficiency, and collaborate across function successfully to help achieve business objectives.
Your Performance focus will be to deliver improvement, and create a proactive team achieving "best in class" performance levels in the following areas;
People experience (eNPS)
- Employee experience journey optimisation
- Induction, training and absenteeism management
- Performance reviews and Personal development plans
Customer experience (NPS)
- New customer onboarding efficiency
- Customer journey optimisation
- Call management
- Ticket and email management
- Meter reads efficiency
- Metering service provision optimisation
- Erroneous transfers
- Complaints management
- Data flows accuracy and regulatory compliance (OFGEM, Elexon
- Revenue delivery
- Billing accuracy
The successful candidate will possess:
- Leadership qualities and a minimum 2 years’ experience of leading teams
- 2 year minimum experience of operating in the Utilities sector (desirable)
- A track record of delivery in Industry Operations efficiency improvements
- A track record of leading Cultural change, and creating best in class eNPS levels
- A commercial mind-set focused on delivering added value to all stakeholders