Clinical Night Nurse Manager
Title: Clinical Night Nurse Manager
Salary: £31,337 to £40,970 per annum
About the role:
Due to our ongoing development and expansion, a position has become available for a permanent fulltime/flexible rota, Clinical Night Nurse Manager.
A competitive salary is offered between £31,337 and £40,970 per annum (includes night allowance), pension scheme, registration fees paid, varied benefits and excellent training and development.
The Clinical Night Nurse Manager will work as a member of our multidisciplinary care team and will be expected to assist in providing a high quality; safe, supportive environment in order to care for residents.
Within this specialist area, you will be required to meet the identified physical, mental, and social care needs of our residents and play an active part of the team, so to compliment the day senior management team (some on call responsibilities will be required).
The role will be responsible for effectively assisting in managing all night staff, their supervision and the deployment of staff, on all sites within the group.
Our Ideal Candidate will have the following skills and values:
* Be a qualified registered nurse with a valid NMC registration
* Have proven senior manager experience in a similar role, with specific experience in areas including staff support and development, staff management, HR and employment processes and team building and management of night budgets/skill mix
* A Management Certificate NVQ 5 or equivalent is preferable, but not essential if you possess previous proven management experience
* Have a natural caring and supportive demeanour
* Be organised and dedicated
* Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Be an effective team player and support an open, positive and inclusive management culture
A competitive salary package plus benefits:
* Excellent clinical training, development and progression opportunities
* Yearly NMC registration fees paid
* 5% pension contribution plan
* 33 days annual leave
* Paid breaks
* Free meals when on duty
* Childcare voucher scheme
* Company share scheme
* Cycle to work scheme
* Discounted shopping scheme
The Oakleaf Group is an independent provider of brain injury rehabilitation, with both residential and community services in Northamptonshire.
The Oakleaf Group currently caters for a male client base specialising in neurological rehabilitation across various sites, with a total of 100 beds.
The Oakleaf Group is committed to providing ongoing training and development for all staff.
All members of staff partake in a comprehensive induction programme and attend all relevant training courses.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory references and Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) checks.
For further information please go to www.oakleafcare.com and download an application form.
Please send all completed application forms and CV's
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY 12TH MAY 2017