Gas Supplier Manager
A major Gas Supplier have recently made a push into shipping gas for new Independent suppliers, and are looking for a Gas Supplier Manager to further develop and grow the Gas Shipper side of their business. You will be responsible for new product development, identifying risk and opportunities, implementing service levels and developing account management strategies, building solid relationships with I&C customers and independent gas suppliers. Fundamentally this role is a sales role with challenging gas sales targets. If you have a background in Gas Shipping, The Gas Supplier Manager could be the role for you - APPLY TODAY!!!Manchester based with some home working
- Sell gas shipper services to UK energy suppliers (either domestic or I&C)
- Day to day account management of existing suppliers, working closely with internal stakeholders and external third parties to resolve customer queries
- Develop company expertise with gas shipper services.
- To bring new services and technologies to the companies Energy portfolio
- Promote the companies brand both internally and externally at conferences and seminars.
- Provide market insight
- Work with Operations to ensure all accounts are managed to an exceptionally high level.
- Previous experience in a Key Account Manager role.
- In depth knowledge of the UK Energy Industry especially gas shipping
- Able to work under pressure, manage high volume workflows and effectively utilise tools for reporting performance.
- A minimum of three years’ successful energy sales experience
- Experience in carrying out complicated commercial negotiations
- Ability to identify issues and drive action plans to improve business performance.
- Strong communication skills - able to build long term relationships with key stakeholders
- Ability to make informed decisions, act and deal with conflict in professional manner