Electrical Works Manager
My client is a leading and growing Electrical Contractor within the Swindon area.
They are looking for a fully qualified Electrician looking to progress into a supervisor/office role or a candidate in similar current position.
This is an opportunity to join a growing company, progress your career and develop new skills.
The company is committed to developing staff.
They seek enthusiastic people with a drive to deliver exceptional work.
• Running jobs from initial enquiry to completion. As such the following apply to this position;
(i) Visiting clients to assess work.
(ii) Completing quotations.
(iii) Estimating on larger works.
(iv) Organising labour.
(v) Visiting Electricians onsite during work to monitor progress.
(vi) Producing invoices and NICEIC certificates.
(vii) Checking completed work to ensure high standards and customer satisfaction.
• Range of work is varied which makes this role both interesting and fast moving.
• Projects will range from very small reactive works to circa £50K.
• Opportunity to develop management skills over time and gain experience in running larger projects.
• Administration support is provided with this role so we are looking for a team player and strong communicator.
• The candidate will require a sound technical knowledge of the electrical industry. They will be registered as a Qualified Supervisor with the NICEIC so they will need to be fully qualified.
• Computer literate.
• Presentable and well spoken.
• Keen to develop new skills.
• Driven, motivated and able to work under a degree of pressure.
• Ability to multi-task and run numerous projects simultaneously.
• Attractive salary.
• Company vehicle.
• Company pension scheme.
• Company phone.
• Development potential.