Thetford / Norfolk
20K (Base Salary / Negotiable)+ Phone / Tablet Etc
OTE ~ 30/35K
Property Description :
- 40 Bedroom Country House Hotel
- Set in 15+ acres of grounds
- The hotel lends itself to a variety of uses for corporate clients such as board meetings, product launches seminars, social evenings, retirement functions, AGM’s for up to 300 people
- The grounds are ideal for "Team" outdoor activities
- There are four main function areas within the hotel including one purpose built conference centre which can seat 300 for a sit down meal
- The other rooms are within the main hotel, each having their own character and charm.
A fantastic opportunity to join a company that genuinely care for and invest in their staff and offers secure employment with excellent working conditions and to join a friendly and professional team
This role is for a Pro + Re Active Sales Manager to seek out business from within the local locality and beyond and increase revenue streams at all opportunities.
The role will offer uncapped earning power so will really suit someone who loves to drive their own earning potential alongside offering a "competitive" base salary
It does not include the Wedding Sales as this comes under a separate office
You will manage your own time between being out on the road and office based
You will have overall accountability for the effective leadership of the sales department to deliver financial success, exceptional customer satisfaction, excellent staff engagement and business reputation
You will have responsibility for all aspects of sales growth, development and maximisation, revenue generation and sales team management
Effective communication of all sales and business opportunities throughout the business
- Sales Office Management / Business Development
- Budgets and Financial Performance
- Handle enquiries, checking availability and deciding whether it is the right piece of business at the right time and the right price
- Explore and encourage all up-selling opportunities throughout the sales process.
- Arrange and conduct site inspections for potential customers
- Be responsible for the development of new clients through sales calls, attending networking events and local business forums
- Identify weak and dip periods and create initiatives to target business for these periods.
- Initiate and deliver regional marketing campaigns.
- Propose full and accurate quotations, proposals, negotiated rates when required in consultation with the General Manager
- Account management of all existing business at the property, holding regular client reviews and annual price setting.
- Build relationships and maintain regular contact with clients and agents, through follow-up calls, keep in touch activity and investigating new business opportunities.
You will ideally come from within a similar environment (Hotel / Conference Centre) with proven Senior "Sales Office" Management experience and a strong Re Active presence
If you feel that your skills match this vacancy, then we would love to hear from you.
More detail can be offered on successful application.
Important : ~ Sorry but due to the number of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our clients requirements for this position.