Business Development Manager
Regional Business Development Manager required for a full-time role in Rochester, Kent. The role will work closely with operations directors, operations managers and services managers to ensure that business that is gained is successfully assessed and implemented into the business. This may also require the Business & Development Manager to work closely with the wider business to identify resources to successfully implement new business. The role is full-time and they are offering up to £40,000 for the right candidate.
You will be responsible for the management and business development of key customer relationships with Local Authority, NHS and private commissioners of services and increasing the company's presence in the market. You must have a good working knowledge of health and social care, particularly in relation to Learning Disabilities, Physical Disabilities and Acquired Brain Injury.
As this role is a new role within the organisation the post holder would be expected to contribute to the development of the role over time.
- Increased occupancy in residential and supported living services.
- Increased hours in outreach provision.
- Identification of new business development opportunities with the post holders portfolio
- Sound commercial understanding and knowledge of local competitors.
- Contribution where required to local tenders and mini-bids
- The relationship and development manager will also take the lead on placements that are commission out of county by one of their portfolio commissioners.
- This is a highly networked role that requires an ability to work under pressure and to challenging deadlines.
- Strong people management skills, in a dynamic sales environment.
- Track and maintain accurate records in relation to the referral pipeline, including outcomes and conversion ratios.
- Undertaking any relevant training and attending relevant meetings as designated.
- Make recommendations to the Sales and Marketing Director for changes in policy/process moving forward.
- Have the ability to manage complex and multi work stream opportunities.
- The Business & Development Manager will work closely with the following:
The company is committed to training and developing their staff, they also include these benefits;
- Rewards Scheme
- Funded DBS checks
- Paid time off for training
- Flexible hours
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Nurses PIN reimbursement
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
If you are interested please contact Georgie on .
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.