We are recruiting for a Telesales Manager with a telecommunications background for a well established company based in Bury. This exciting role offers a basic salary of up to £28,000 with an OTE of £34,000 and fabulous opportunities for progression. You will benefit from working in modern offices with on site parking.
This company has been in business for 30 years and has a superb reputation for high level customer service with their clients across the UK. They offer a modern working environment and a well established, friendly team.
About The Role:
Overseeing a small team of telesales staff, you will be carrying out a
- Working hands on in a sales role, generating quality leads and appointments for the Business Development Executive
- Recruiting and training of new team members
- Coaching and managing a high performing sales team
- Liaison with field sales management regarding appointments
- Introduce fresh incentives to keep the team motivated
- Ensure the team are meeting KPI's
Essential Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a telesales manager role within the business to business telecommunications sector. You will be a motivating and inspiring leader with the ability to manage, build and drive sales performance in a targeted environment. You will be comfortable using Word and Excel.
About the Benefits:
- A salary of £22,000 to £28,000 depending on experience
- OTE of up to £34,000
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
- Modern offices
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.