Our client, a leading specialist IFA Practice is actively looking to recruit a skilled Financial Planning administrator to join their head office in Derby.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Administrator with exposure to Pensions and Investments processing skills within Wealth Planning. Part a skilled Team you will be able to hit the ground running swiftly and have previously worked within an IFA Support role.
Working as part of a team to enable the Planners to maintain a portfolio of high net worth clients through liaising with policy providers for policy details, obtaining policy illustrations, processing new business applications and tracking to completion. To ensure that client information database is accurate at all times and that the business is supported and enabled to deliver an excellent service to its customers.
The main duties will be as follows:-
• Prepare documentation for client appointments / meetings
• Undertake office duties, such as filing, post, stock and order systems, minute taking
• Completion of client reports
• Send prepared investment information / reports to clients
• Respond to client administrative inquiries, face to face, through telecommunications or letter
• Develop processes to support paraplanners and Financial advisors
• Maintain the integrity of ' Model Office’ processes and databases
The role offers great scope for individual personal development.