CIMA Part Qualified Accountant
Unbelievable opportuntiy for an ambitious CIMA Part Qualified Accountant to work within a global manufacturing organisation based in East Lancashire. With a real opportunity for career growth within the next 18 months this opportunity offers real career development and the opportunity for global travel.
Duties will be varied and candidates who are prepared to challenge the norm will be welcome as this position will be pivotal in influening business processes and decision making of the organisation.
- To assist inj the monthly reporting to timescales
- Regular face to face meetings with senior stakeholders across the organisation, presenting and advising around budgets, forecasts and variances
- Project reporting including capital investment analysis
- Production reporting, analysing production costs, labour efficiencies and raw material usage
- Communication of financial reporting to non finance personnel within the buiness
To be considered for this role you should be actively studying towards CIMA/ACCA, and due to the business-facing aspect of this role requires you to be a confident communicator, someone who feels that they would be able to challenge and influence senior stakeholders. Experience within a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
This is a golden opportunity for a career driven individual - applicants are urged to apply quickly.