Financial Accountant - Harlow - Permanent position
A fantastic opportunity for an analytical and numerically minded individual to join a market leading house hold brand on the Hertfordshire/Essex border with excellent career progression opportunities within the wider Group in the UK and globally. The main purpose of the role will be to assist in the production of month end results.
Main responsibilities will be:
- Financial reporting including the preparation of various journal postings and analysis of monthly trial balances all within a tight time frame.
- Perform monthly balance sheet reconciliations within month end time frames and to resolve any reconciliation items before the following month end.
- Prepare monthly VAT returns.
- Prepare calculations each financial/statutory period end.
- Provide relevant financial information on a monthly basis to allow the speedy preparation of the management accounts.
- To complete year end financial and statutory returns as well as the maintenance of year end working files for internal control, and external audit review.
- Be studying towards either ACCA or CIMA
- Have previous work experience within a medium/large sized organisation
- Have a proven ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Be of Graduate calibre
If you want to take the next step with your career then please apply to this Financial Accountant role or email me at