Investment Administrator (Financial Services)
A reputable financial advisory firm in the City of London currently require an Investment Administrator to join their business and provide assistance to the Financial Advisers.
The successful candidate will come from an IFA or financial services background. You will have excellent communication skills with a professional and proactive attitude at all times.
Investment Administrator - Summary
- To assist with the process of preparing and sending of Annual Reviews to all our clients
- To make the necessary changes to their investment portfolios
- To oversee the provision of Policy Summaries to all clients in certain investment category and clients paying historic monthly retainer fees.
- To assist with preparing and undertaking research into the funds used for the Model Portfolios used for Annual Reviews.
- To carry out general administration duties relating to financial planning advice as directed by the Manager.
- To ensure that client records and back office system are kept up to date.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- The ability to priorities and organise workload.
- Excellent administration skills
- A professional, proactive and positive attitude.
- The ability to work independently and/or as part of a team.
- Have experience of using word, excel, outlook & Back office systems.
£19,000 - £23,000 p.a. depending on experience.