Publisher Development Manager, Europe - Adtech - London - £40k-£60k
The Publisher Development Manager, Europe is responsible for representing our client to a list that will include premium publishers and app developers.
This person is outgoing, social, easily-liked and extremely confident. The best candidates bring relationships with them and are comfortable presenting to 2 or 20 people, evangelising, educating and influencing. Primary responsibilities include developing leads, building the pipeline, meeting quarterly and annual revenue goals.
About the hiring company
This company makes native advertising simple, scalable, and effective. Leveraging pioneering computer vision technology, the company seamlessly transforms visual content like images and video into native ads that match the unique look and feel of a publisher's site or app. The native inventory is accessible through the industry's first real-time, native programmatic exchange, helping marketers reach millions of consumers across all devices, at scale. Since 2012, this company has delivered meaningful results for some of the world's biggest brands through what we call the next evolution of display advertising.
- Close new business deals with the largest and most strategic publishers in the world;
- Work with publisher prospects and clients to build native Private Marketplace strategies;
- Lead trainings with publishers to establish native best practices;
- Develop long-term relationships with senior decision-makers at current and prospective clients;
- Be highly visible in market, attend conferences, and be in front of your clients and prospects;
- Help communicate market needs and requirements back to our Product leaders;
Desired Skills and Attributes
- Experience product consulting and the ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a proven track record of developing relationships at engineering, operations and C-levels;
- Strong customer service skills, comfortable working directly with clients and partners as well as internal departments
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive goals in a highly competitive environment
- Understanding and/or experience in digital advertising;
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively to drive business forward;
- Comfortable taking ownership of projects and showcasing key accomplishments;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Ability to work quickly and independently with minimal oversight;
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced start-up environment;
- Ability to accept feedback and constructive critique positively.
- French/German language skills a plus.
A Bachelor’s degree in advertising, communications, marketing, or a related discipline is preferred, though candidates with relevant experience who hold other degrees will be considered.
3-5 years of ad-tech experience, preferably at an SSP, DSP, DMP, DSP, or premium publisher. Business Development experience a plus, although will consider other outstanding candidates with strong publisher facing experience
Benefits and Company Perks
- Competitive salary + performance based bonuses
- Medical, Dental, Life and Travel Plans
- Equity options
- Snacks on snacks on snacks
- Ongoing professional development
- Amazing company culture