Sales Team Leader-Contact Centre
An exciting opportunity to lead a small team with a leading eye healthcare provider to inspire a true quality sales mentality. The role has a direct link to the clients Sales and Marketing strategy and will be responsible for ensuring a fully skilled team that offers a first class first point of contact for all inbound and outbound calls.
We are looking for an experienced and proven customer sales contact centre manager to manage a team of up to 8 in the Guildford based operation. This is only part of the role with senior level stakeholder engagement also key. The centre is open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm on Saturdays. The role will require you to work 5 days over these working days.
• Coaching and motivation of the team to turn warm enquiries into fully qualified appointments
• Minimise prospect 'drop out’ in the sales process by consultative qualification and effective processes
• Effective workforce planning for contact centre peaks and troughs
• Identifying opportunities for efficiencies in processes ensuring the patient experience remains the number 1priority
• Effective management of the contact centre budget
• To set up and agree with the Sales & Marketing Director the reporting of KPl's and frequency of reports
• The job holder will be required to analyse data and trends and make proposals to ensure all sales opportunities are maximised
• Continuous daily monitoring and analysis of all marketing led initiatives to ensure a fully response service is delivered
• Preparing reports and analysis for Hospital Directors
• Continuous development of the contact centre team to deliver and achieve service excellence and conversion targets (call coaching, formal and informal 121's)
• Working with each hospital patient liaison team to ensure a seamless and professional service is delivered to our patients at all times
• First point of escalation for dealing with patient queries or concerns effectively and to the patients satisfaction
• Ensure each team member has the right level of knowledge for their job role and ensure the team are kept well informed on new technologies, procedures, equipment, consultants and pricing
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a confident and persuasive sales focused Contact Centre / Operations Manager. You will have a proven track record of Team Management and be accustomed to managing and developing the skills and performance of a sales focused team of this size. You will have:
• Excellent communications skills for your team and management colleagues.
• Managed, coached and developed a sales focused team of this nature.
• Highly articulate verbally and in writing with a close attention to detail for contact analysis and report writing.
• Able to remain objective and calm under testing and high pressure situations, ensuring appropriate decisions and actions are taken.
• Proven experience and evidence of driving and exceeding conversion targets in a contact centre environment
• Experience and in depth understanding of modern contact centre systems and processes
• Confident to present at a Senior level and have credible input into the Sales & Marketing strategy
• Experience of change management and ability to lead a multi-faceted team
• Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence
• Pro-active leadership style
• Be able to communicate and lead a multi-faceted team (i.e. Full time/ part time/ temp and perm)
• Confident public speaker at Business Development and Industry events