Deputy Manager - Luxury Nursing Home - Haslemere
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a luxury provider as a Deputy Manager.
The successful candidate will be a Nurse Qualified Deputy Manager, with a valid NMC pin you will support the Home Manager in the day to day running of a 60-bed residential and nursing home.
You will help to lead a team of care professionals, including nurses and care assistants that have passion and commitment for delivering the highest standards of care to our residents. You will form strong relationships with staff, residents and their families and your presence in the home will be pivotal to its success.
- Candidates must be Nurse qualified and must have experience of working at Deputy Manager level
- Ability to implement the company's preferred working practices
- Understanding and empathy with the older person with Mental Health and Nursing needs
- Worked within a care home setting for a minimum of 2 years
- Excellent knowledge and understanding CQC standards and legislation
- Gold Standard Framework for end of life care
- Knowledge of Dementia Strategy and Dementia mapping is desired but not essential
- Ability to lead and motivate a clinical care team
- Experienced in the Management of medications
- Flexible attitude to work pattern - the role involves working at weekends to monitor service quality on a 7-day-a-week basis
If you fit the criteria above then Ben Berry would like to hear from you!