Infor SyteLine ERP & Manufacturing Consultant London
Infor SyteLine ERP & Manufacturing Consultant required for a permanent role with a global company based out of their London head office with travel to client sites. Our client is one of the largest resellers of Infor ERP solutions and also the most successful reseller of SunSystems in the world. Starting salary to £60k with a bonus scheme of around 10% per annum.
They have 8 global offices; they have been working with SyteLine ERP solutions extensively in the USA and are keen to do a lot more work with it now in the UK, so they are hiring and building a new Infor SyteLine team here.
They need an ERP Consultant with in depth experience of Infor SyteLine solutions across the full implementation life cycle working on manufacturing projects. You will work with both on premise and cloud implementations covering modules such as production control, advanced planning & scheduling, inventory management, order management, site operations and financial management.
You will run customer workshops, gather requirements, document your findings, produce systems design documents, install and configure Infor SyteLine ERP, do the system testing and troubleshoot any implementation issues providing updates to the client through the project life cycle. As well as this, you will train the users and handle any post implementation support issues.
- Infor SyteLine ERP software implementation experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing areas such as warehousing, inventory, logistics, production control, procurement, planning and finance management
- Functional skills, workshop, requirements, configuration, training
- Client facing software consulting experience
- Strong organisational and time management
- Reliable with excellent problem solving / analytical skills
- Good communicator and team player
- Able to build strong client relationships
You will be part of a new Infor Syteline ERP team (but with many other Consultants working on different ERP solutions) within a very successful global ERP software house which offers a challenging, performance driven environment where results are recognised and rewarded.
If you have Infor SyteLine implementation experience, please get in touch with Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing to discuss this new role or to apply.