Head of Project Execution - Process Engineering
Our established client who are leaders in the field of process engineering and equipment supply are looking for a head of project execution to join their team.
You must come from a liquid Process or Hygienic liquid background to be considered for this position.
- What will be my responsibilities?
- Day to day general management of staff involved on projects
- Commercial ownership of contracts across various projects consecutively
- Managing and reporting of business risks within own area
- Liaise and organise effectively with stakeholders with cross functionality in mind
- Provision of technical support
- Drive growth for our Client, supporting and developing initiatives
- Represent the business in a face to face capacity across the globe
- Supporting and advising key account managers and sales professionals
- Resource and deliver Bid and tender proposals for our Client, keeping accurate data along the journey
- Deliver projects for our client
- Ensuring compliance to project management and project duties
- Review costs and ensure transparency on the project
- Adhering and keeping at heart our Client's ethos and policies
- Bid and cost calculations pre project
- Effective reporting across all areas of projects
- You will ensure and strive towards Year on year growth aligned to company goals
What do I need to apply?
- Engineering or management qualifications
- 3 Years within a leadership or managerial position
- 10 Years experience in contract and project and bid management (Multiple projects at once and client facing roles )
- 10 years experience working within the process engineering environment, focused around the liquid and hygienic liquid sector (Diary, Non alcoholic drinks, Food, Personal care and pharma)
- Proven and measurable experience within ;
- Commercial management of projects and people
- Working within a cross functional organisations
Experience in managing a portfolio of projects with individual value any where between £500k - £20 Million + at the same time
Must be an excellent communicator at all levels.
Must be a top performer.
Worldwide travel will be required for this position common area of business projects are the middle east, USA and Russia.
Salary is competitive as this is an important strategic position with the organisation, they are prepared to match or beat packages for the right candidate.
If this fantastic and dynamic role seems like the right opportunity for you please apply below or for more information call Working Solutions.