Customer Success Manager / Account Manager
businesshands is a small, friendly marketing agency specialising in social media, blogging and email marketing. Set up in March 2014 we offer straight-talking advice and high quality marketing services to start-ups and SMEs. We've got big plans for the year ahead and part of that involves reducing our reliance on freelancers and bringing some of our service delivery in house and that's where you come in.
We’re delighted to be able to offer up the role of part-time Customer Success Manager / Account Manager. This is a great chance to get in at the very early stages of a fast-growing marketing agency, make a real impact and help shape our future direction.
The primary purpose of this brand-new role, is to make sure our clients feel supported, feel informed and overall, feel very happy with the service we’re delivering. For some accounts, that will mean overseeing a freelancer and ensuring they complete the social media, blogging and other marketing activities on time and to an acceptable standard. For other clients, it will mean carrying out those marketing activities yourself and keeping the clients informed on their project’s progress.
Here's what we looking for in our ideal candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years in a marketing role. Either in a marketing agency, an in-house marketing department, or a freelance marketing role.
- Excellent social media skills, including setting up, managing and measuring social advertising campaigns.
- Excellent writing skills. You'll need to be happy researching and writing blogs for our clients
- People management skills. We have a team of freelancers that work for us and you'll be involved in making sure they deliver for the client
- Experience with social media scheduling platforms such as hootsuite or buffer
- Able to work on own initiative and not need to be mico-managed
- Proactive, positive with a can do attitude and willing to help our wherever needed in our fledgling business.
- Great customer service skills. We want our customers to feel well informed and well serviced.
- Experience with email marketing platforms such as iContact or Mailchimp
- Experience with Wordpress and Photoshop
What we’re looking for is someone who has a good head on their shoulders and can use their own initiative and make it their own responsibility to ensure our clients are fully serviced. You'll have plenty of support around you to help you do your job, but we'd really like someone to come in and "own" the role.
It's a part-time role and we can accommodate somewhere between 15 and 18 hours per week split over 3 days. There is scope for the hours to increase as we continue to grow.
With an ambitious growth plan for the next 3 years, this role has the potential to develop into something much bigger over time and for the right candidate, could provide a gateway into a senior leadership opportunity.
Salary up to £30k (pro-rata). Role is office based (London, E8).