Retail Store Manager
Become a Store Manager at our Simply Pleasure Store in Bristol.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with that added sparkle to take up the position of Store Manager at our Bristol branch. The job requires working 40 hours a week.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate with customers as well as the store team, bringing enthusiasm, confidence and positivity to the role. You should have a genuine passion for sales, customer service, merchandising and people. We are looking for a current manager or supervisor who is looking to take the next step to a store manager role with authority and enthusiasm.
We are part of the ABS group who have been retailing & distributing pleasure products for almost 40 years. Our business boasts a chain of 27 award winning licensed Adult toy shops on the high street. We provide a working environment that’s exciting, rewarding and unique.
Please note: This position requires working in an adult store selling items of an adult nature. Therefore, only applicants who are 18 and over will be considered.
Training is initially paid but terms and conditions apply.
We are offering a starting salary of £20,000 per annum plus monthly, quarterly and annual sales bonuses dependent on performance (OTE £23,000).
- Possess previous retail supervisor experience
- Personal selling experience is vital
- Be passionate about the delivery of fabulous customer service
- Have a big personality and the ability to positively influence a team
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and an organised, professional manner
- Be self-motivated and well-presented
- Be able to accurately record and manage sales data
- Have excellent written and spoken skills
- Possess strong relationship-building skills as well as the ability to think creatively when it comes to building the brand
- Have a sense of humour and an enthusiasm for selling
- Retail background in personal selling
- Sales promotion experience is an advantage
- Knowledge of how a professional business operates
- Store management experience
Key Words: Sales, Retail, Shop manager, General Manager, Luxury, Personal selling, Lingerie, Jewellery, Shift Manager, Department Manager