Finance Assistant/ Accounts Assistant/ Finance Officer
A non-profit organisation based 10 minutes from Central London are seeking a Finance Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. Working as part of the finance team and reporting directly to the head of finance, this role will deal with the smooth running of the accounts payable, accounts receivable and credit control functions.
If candidates can show they have good experience within these areas, the client is happy to help develop candidates to udnerstand the month end and management accounts experience.
Key duties of this role include:
- Processing invoices using Sage accountancy software
- Assisting the Finance Manager with transactional aspects of collating the monthly management accounts
- Looking after the aged debtor reports
- Raising sales invoices
- Chasing debt over the telephone and via email
- Assisting employees with POs, expenses and credit card payments
- Maintain the cashbook and petty cash
Candidates must have used a Sage accountancy package. It is desirable candidates have intermediate excel skills and have worked within the non- profit sector.
In returns this organisation offers great financial progression and benefits. If this opportunity excites you please apply below.