Finance Transformation ACA, CIMA Qualified
Finance Transformation (ACA, CIMA Qualified)
Are you looking to make a difference and create a huge impact working for one of the most prestigious companies in the market? Do you have a strong passion for technology? And most importantly do you want to be involved in major life changing projects? If the answer is yes, then please read below and get in touch.
My client is a Tier 1 Consulting company with activities across multiple industries urgently looking for a driven Management Consulting Practitioner that will shape the future of communications, media and technology (CMT) clients to maximize the opportunities made possible by the convergence of communications, content and computing. In addition to this they are looking for people with understanding of detailed knowledge and fully integrated end to end process, process optimisation and organisation structure design in a shared service environment (and benefits of different sourcing models (centralized vs. shared services vs. outsourcing), working capital improvement opportunities, knowledge of Record to Report, Procure to Pay and Order to Cash process KPIs, related industry benchmarks and their implications and understanding of all related process technologies and enablers.
- Strong Finance Background with experience in analysis, definition, design and deployment of optimised finance
- Designing / managing implementation of Business Process Management capabilities for Finance - Process Strategy, Process Design, Process Monitoring (KPI Design / Reporting) Process Transformation (through systems) and Continuous Improvement
- Management and Statutory Reporting (including IFRS 15 and IFRS 16)
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
Qualifications and Skills
- Professional Finance or Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with 1st time passes desirable (2-5 years of experience)
- Excellent degree results
- Previous experience in communications, media or technology sectors
- Proven project management capabilities
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when required
- Competitive basic salary
- Amazing career opportunities – My client strongly encourages you to challenge yourself, think, innovate and collaborate in every role you play so you can grow as fast as you can.
- Training – Last year my client invested over $787 million in training and developing people as they truly understand the importance of keeping you at the top of your game.
- 30 days holiday
- Gym subsidies
- 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice
- Employee healthcare plan
- Competitive pension scheme
- Great people to work with
For further information or to register your interest, please contact Octavian Panchici via email at: , or telephone at: +44 (0)
Role: Management Consulting Practitioner
Salary: £45,000 – £60,000 + extensive benefits package
Start Date: Flexible