Purchase Ledger Clerk
We are currently looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join a busy Groundworks company based in Cheltenham. The successful candidate must be a strong team player with excellent communication skills.
Duties will include:
- Code and check invoices
- Check and reconcile supplier statements
- File invoices and statements
- Deal with purchase enquiries
- Strong IT skills
- Basic costing principles
- Knowledge of Sage beneficial but not essential
- GCSE's in Mathematics and English
Hours: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum
To apply, please send your CV along with a cover letter to Laura at Initial Recruitment Services.