Sales Team Manager (online business)
My client are a leading online marketplace based in central London who, due to expansion, are looking to recruit a new Sales Manager.
We are looking for a confident and forward thinking Sales lead to join our commercial team to hire, develop, and grow a high performing sales division.
As a first class sales leader, we would empower you to motivate and engage your team to deliver exceptional sales results, through outbound sales activity.
Sales and commercial management
- Work to create a dynamic, proactive and commercial Internal Sales team
- Deliver team’s sales quota and ensure revenue goals are met
- Responsible for end to end sales activities
- Work with our CRM/Marketing/Sales Ops team to introduce conversion improvements
- Collaborate with sales ops to identify main KPIs and ensure reporting cadence is in place
- Continually coach team members to improve sales, commercial skills and overall performance
- Be the first point of escalation for team queries
- Build a new starter induction program, and collaborate with other functions within the company to deliver it efficiently
- Identify and address the training and development needs for each team member
As for our dream candidate…
- You have at least 1 year experience in sales management, and at least 2-3 years overall in sales, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Experience in coaching sales executives and building a great sales culture
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a dynamic environment
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and persuasive skills across all levels
- Educated to a degree level a bonus
- Experience with salesforce a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
We will be opening a new office close to our central London HQ that will offer an environment perfect for creativity, fun and sharing ideas. We offer a competitive salary and a generous range of benefits:
- Participation in company share option scheme
- 25 days’ holiday
- Perkbox benefits scheme
- Bike scheme
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel loans
- Direct pension contributions - 3% of base salary (with a minimum employee matched contribution of 3%) after completion of probation period
- Fresh fruit, coffee and tea and food cupboard