Spanish-speaking Soft Commodities Trader
A small but well established London mixed commodities trading house is looking for a Spanish-speaking Junior Soft Commodities Trader with 1+ year of experience to join their busy team.
LOCATION: North London
SALARY: £21-23K depending on experience
The role is focused on international trade with the Latin-America & Caribbean region, so business-level Spanish in addition to fluent English is essential.
The role is trading predominantly in coffee and honey, so experience in this is strongly preferable. However, applicants with experience in other similar food products such as cocoa, sugar, grains etc. will also be considered.
- Totally fluent in Spanish and English
- 1+ years of similar food / soft commodities experience
- Have a business related university degree such as international trade
- Have a good understanding of international trade process including trade finance, letters of credit, logistics/shipping documentation and processes
- Be looking to take the next step up in their career
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.