Senior Project Manager (Retail Development) - Surrey
Our client is a Project Management practice in London, they have secured an agreement to deliver a large scale retail redevelopment in London and are looking for a Senior Project Manager / Project Director to head up the client team.
The redevelopment is a high profile, £100m + scheme, it will be on site for a number of years and has been granted planning approval. The successful candidate will have experience heading up large projects as number 1 and have experience taking projects through from planning consent to on site delivery.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establishment of Project Programmes / Schedules and their management and monitoring throughout a project
- Drafting, Collation, Management and Administration of Project Contracts throughout the project
- Establishment, Coordination and Management of Project Specific Design and Construction Teams including the integration of particular project specialisms such as special design elements or trade contracts
- Selection of main contractor suitable for particular projects schemes and conditions (tendering)
- Client liaison including client reporting, regular updates and interfaces
- Management of project team
- Finalisation of projects including management of end deliverables, snagging, coordination of end product project documentation
- To have worked for a Developer, Client or Project Management Consultancy in construction is essential
- You must have proven experience in delivering £50m + project work as number 1
- Professionally qualified with a construction related body
- Degree qualified
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a boutique PM consultancy on a high profile project in London. Contact George Cumersdale at UKL Professional for further information.