Finance Director - Engineering - Gloucestershire
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working with a leading SME engineering business in the Gloucestershire region who are looking to secure the services of a commercially minded Finance Director. The successful applicant will become the leading finance representative on site and become an integral part of the company's senior leadership and board team.
This specialist engineering group have seen a steady increase in turnover and profit through both acquisition and organic growth but as they enter an ever improving market place, they are looking to really push to take advantage and ensure they are operating as efficiently and strategically as possible.
The Finance Director role will be key in ensuring that the Managing Director and the rest of the board team are kept updated with timely and accurate analysis and information to aid the strategic decision making. The incumbent will also be tasked with reviewing the businesses internal processes and external contracts, providing advice and recommendations that suit the company's needs.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Management and development of a finance team of 7 staff
- Overseeing of the month and year end processes to ensuring information is accurate and timely
- Provide business partnering support to senior management across the company, including the Managing Director and the Board and Operations Teams
- Analysis of customer contracts and new bids/tenders
- Day to day cash flow management
- Overview and development of the current internal processes and controls
This role represents a fantastic opportunity for any ambitious Financial Controller to make the step up to the next level or a Finance Director who wants to test themselves in a busy and challenging market place.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.