Office Furniture Account Manager - London
Our client are an established manufacturer of ergonomic contract furniture. They are looking to employ an Office Furniture Account Manager to look after a number of specified accounts within their allocated regions. The allocated Regions are Derby, Nottingham, Lincolnshire, Staffordshire, Leicestershire and Ireland. You will also have some specific key London accounts. You will based from the central London showroom.
- Visit accounts on a regular basis and work from their showrooms
- Ensure client has showroom stock and sufficient marketing material
- Product Training, this will include the dealers and their end users
- Attend end user mock up’s and presentations
- Ensure all requests from clients are efficiently fulfilled
- Attend any sales meetings with dealers or client meetings as requested
- Update all dealers on any new products, including any Client special products
- Responsible for building new and developing existing relationships within allocated regions
- Provide regular feedback to the design department on market trends and Product developments by completion
- Actively research new dealers and business within allocated regions
- Assist with client enquires, quotations, sample request’s and general administration duties that come with Account Management
- Maintain CRM database - Salesforce, on a daily basis to include, but not limited to; completing pipeline, quotations & sales forecasting.
- Work with dedicated Sales Support person so they can assist you in day to day admin duties when you are not in the office
- Attend events/exhibitions as and when required.
- Comfortable working as part of a team
- Able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Able to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Computer literate and confident with the use of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Presentation skills
- Build relationships with clients
- Time management
- Account management
- Hungry self starter with a 'can do approach’
- Professional attitude to work.
- Reliable & punctual
- Confident and able to clearly communicate with a variety of audiences
- £28,000 basic (depending on relevant experience)
- £4,000 car allowance
- Achievable and realistic commission
- Business and Travel Expenses