A highly prestigious client of ours based in Warwick is actively seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to work within a close knit Finance Department. Our client is only looking for people who are focused, hardworking and have the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
Working within a supportive and friendly team you will primarily be responsible for processing the purchase ledger, sales ledger, carrying out various reconciliations and maintain the petty cash. You will be given additional responsibilities in assisting the Finance Manager during ad hoc finance projects as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant to have a positive impact within an established team.
Ideally, you will have:
- Previous experience of working within a Finance department
- Kerridge experience (essential)
- Be a confident individual who has the ability to work within a team
- Be able to use your own initiative and experience to solve problems as they arise
- Have experience working within a similar role
In Return, you will:
- Have the opportunity to work within a friendly and supportive environment
- Be encouraged to express your ideas and opinions
- Have the opportunity to work on projects which will enhance your work experience
- Work in a truly exceptional office environment
This position is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Assistant who can hit the ground running and feels that they can work in a fast paced environment. If you are confident you have the necessary skills please feel free to apply for this role.