Job Title; Finance Manager
Skills; P&L, SAP, Financial Reporting, Financial Forecasting
Salary; £50,000 p/a
Our client is a leading Food Manufacturer who produces one of Britain’s most loved and iconic household food brands.
This is a company who consistently works to produce food to the highest quality and to constantly innovate their products to provide modern customers with what they want.
We currently have an opening for a Finance Manager to join their team in Belfast to support the General Manager by providing accurate and timely financial information to enable robust decision making and take responsibility for the site’s P&L.
- To drive the Budgeting and Strategic Planning process for the business in line with group timetables and formats
- To challenge all areas of the business with a focus on cost reduction, efficiency and business development initiatives
- Support the implementation of new systems within the business, ensuring all changes are adequately tested prior to 'go live’
- Ensure high-quality and timely weekly and monthly reporting, providing in depth commentary and analysis on the business performance to the General Manager
- Full responsibility for NI ledgers - which requires close linkages with Financial Control team and FP&A
- Preparation of detailed spreadsheets for annual budgets, re-forecasts throughout the year and 3 year long term plans including detailed cost per employee , detailed costs per dough code and cost centre overhead costs including utilities
- Setup and manage the profit & loss and balance sheet for the business
- Liaise with the financial control and FP&A teams to improve all processes within the business and ensure policies and procedures are followed
- Take key responsibility for Accounts Receivable for the sites 100+ customers ensuring debtors are maintained within terms, customer payments are accurately allocated in a timely manner and weekly debtor reporting with Commercial team is meaningful and constructive
Working hours; Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm
- Have Superior Excel spreadsheet skills and in particular use of Pivot tables and modern reporting design as well as experienced practical use of SAP
- Strong technical and problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills, written and oral
- Qualified accountant (CIMA/ACCA)
- High level of Integrity and honesty, personal credibility and a Self-starter - willing to get hands dirty to get the job done
- Experience of either Manufacturing Finance or Business Partnering in a commercial environment - able to influence and challenge
- To understand the key drivers of site overall financial performance and influence positive
- Competitive salary
- Long term interim opportunity
- Fantastic benefits package
- Immediate starts available
- Great working environment
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through this website today!
*Please note that due to high volumes, we are unable to respond to all applicants who have been unsuccessful in the shortlisting process. If you have not had a response within 5 working days of applying, please assume that your application is not being progressed.
Staffline Group plc operates as both an employment agency and employment business as originally defined in the Employment Agencies Act 1973 as amended by the Employment Relations Act 1999.
The Staffline Group was established in 1986 and over time has grown into a national organisation specialising in logistics, e-retail, manufacturing, driving, food processing and white collar recruitment.
We are committed to eliminating unlawful discrimination and to promoting equality and diversity within our policies, practices and procedures. We are also committed to promoting equality and diversity in Staffline Group plc. This applies to our professional dealings with clients, staff and directors and third parties.