Our client is an industry leader in state-of-the-art, cloud-based contact centre and telecommunications technology. As the company is going under a huge growth they are looking for a strong QA Tester to expand their worldwide support operations unit based in the UK. Candidates should have a strong ability to solve problems and think laterally.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Regression testing - identifying weaknesses/vulnerable areas in the software
- Triage work - precise analysis of logs generated by tests to identify issues
- Black box and functional testing - requires candidates to quickly gain an in-depth knowledge of the software
- Integration testing - design and execute test cases on a modular basis using internal API's
- End to end testing - simulate customer environment to analyse full functionality
- Understanding of contact centres, telephony, VoIP (not essential but a bonus)
- Creativity in designing test cases
- Experience with usage of testing tools such as Neoload and Selenium
- Competitive salary package
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- Pension Contributions
- Stock Options
To apply for this position, please contact Anshu Sehgal, I.T Recruitment Consultant by emailing your CV.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.