Digital Product Manager (BH/MC)
Arguably the world’s most recognised brand is looking for a digital product manager to pick up this new role in the UK team. Collaborating with the U.S and EMEA teams you will plan and deliver best in class digital products across kiosk, mobile, app, eCommerce and CRM in the UK.
I’m looking for someone who is customer obsessed, is their voice at all times and wants to innovate change in the FMCG sector.
- You will own the UK portfolio plan, product roadmaps and project phasing.
- Define features and capabilities needed for the UK market, negotiating core changes to global products.
- Collaborating and working cross-functionally with UK digital business manages, global digital & I.T teams as well as third party delivery partners.
- Monitor the technical performance of the current portfolio, plan new product pilots and succession thinking to deliver on time, cost and quality.
- Be the best, but also evolve and challenge what we think is best.
This global leviathan is changing its colours and innovating a space untouched for decades. The opportunity here is vast and progression options are plenty.