Senior Accountant - Leading Independent Firm - Woodford
AJ Chambers are currently working with a leading independent firm of Chartered Accountants in Woodford. They are looking for a Senior Accountant to work alongside the existing team, reporting to a Senior Manager. The role would involve managing a client portfolio and reviewing the work of the juniors. This role is 100% Accounts.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Statutory accounts preparation including year-end adjustments and accounts disclosures, from Trial Balance or books and records;
- Preparation of corporation tax computations;
- Review of VAT and Bookkeeping work
- Communicate with and deal with any queries from clients;
- Supervision of junior staff within the department
The successful Senior Accountant will have at least 3 years’ practice experience and be fully ACA / ACCA qualified.
The Successful candidate can expect a salary in the region of £30,000 - £35,000.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Josie Studd at AJ Chambers