An excellent opportunity is now available to join this exciting, high-growth organisation in the property/construction sector. This a fantastic opportunity to be part of a well-established, collaborative finance team who enjoys working together to get the job done.
Reporting to an impressive, energetic, high-performing management team, you will be responsible for the provision of accurate and timely management accounts and assistance as required in other financial matters relevant to the Group.
Duties will include but not limited to -
- Assist in the preparation of monthly financial reports, forecasting and cashflow reporting
- Assist in the preparation of monthly board reports
- Assist in the preparation of WIP schedules and accruals
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and business plans
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Preparation of monthly journal entries and reconciliations
- Ensure budget and purchase orders/requisitions are maintained by the state operation team.
To be considered for this position, you may be currently working in Business Services in a Mid-Tier accounting firm or from a Big 4 firm.
Alternatively, you may have started your career in industry and looking to broaden your experience by taking the next step in a broader role that will give you access to supporting multiple managers and various stakeholders.
You will have a can-do attitude, be ambitious and driven. This is a great role if you are looking to progress