Senior Finance Business Partner- Customer & Corporate Services
Senior Finance Business Partner- Customer & Corporate Services, paying up to £55K, depending on experience, plus bonus and benefits. Based near London Bridge.
Reporting to the Business Partnering Manager, the Senior Finance Business Partner- Customer & Corporate Services will provide support across corporate, customer and housing services and we are looking for experience in a similar role either within housing or a commercial organisation.
Working for one of the highest Moody's credit rating UK Housing Associations (HA), with housing assets of £1.8 Billion and over 50 million units under management, there has never been a better time to join this leading G15 HA. If you thrive working in a very busy change environment, then this role could be for you.
As a Senior Finance Business Partner- Customer & Corporate Services, the role will present financial information to enable interpretation for decision making to all levels of management whilst challenging all operational activities with a view of proactively driving cost savings and synergies.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Finance Business Partner- Customer & Corporate Services include:
- Sits as a key member of the Business Partnering and Integration team, and reports to the Business Partnering Manager providing support to the group on all aspects of budgeting, financial performance reporting & forecasting, financial business analysis, VfM, and benchmarking
- To develop a quality and innovative business partnering service for corporate, customer and housing services
- To liaise and engage with business stakeholders to resolve any issues/queries and overcome any potential issues, communicating key conclusions to senior management
- To challenge business assumptions in forecasting and planning
- To participate in a programme of cost/business reviews which delivers meaningful, timely and relevant financial business analysis
- To support the annual budgeting exercise for your business area which is aligned to strategic plans and delivers improved bottom line performance
- To develop a sweep of Dashboards which provides insightful management reporting and a 360-degree view of performance (financial and non-financial focus) to meet the needs of budget managers and stakeholders
- To actively promote efficiency and value for money and ensure that your business area’s operational and financial efficiencies are captured, including suitable evidence
Experience and qualifications required
This role will suit a Senior Finance Business Partner who is tenacious and commercially minded whilst also being a great communicator and people person. Additionally:
- CCAB qualified accountant
- Finance Business Partnering experience in either the housing or commercial sectors
- Experience of working across corporate, customer and housing services (call centres, IT, HR & finance, facilities etc)
- Excellent IT and excel spreadsheet skills
- Good communicator, both oral and written which is appropriate to the audience
- Ability to distil complex analysis and succinctly present findings
- Self-starter with the ability to recognise 'opportunities’ and drive them forward
- To be responsive in a rapidly changing working environment
This is a great opportunity to be involved at the start of a newly formed Finance Business Partnering team, which has great leadership and aims to be a benchmark for excellence within the housing sector.