We are a successful privately owned commercial equipment distributor who offer solutions from design to installation, service and maintenance on all market-leading laundry, catering and healthcare equipment. With over 40 years of experience we have grown to be regarded as one of the UK's most successful leaders providing coverage to hotels, restaurants, schools, government buildings and corporate clients.
You will be responsible for the repair and maintenance of a wide range of commercial Laundry equipment throughout North London.
- Service, maintenance and repair of commercial laundry equipment
- Fault Finding on both electrical and gas commercial Laundry equipment
- Meeting clients - Customer facing position
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- Recent experience working on Commercial Laundry Equipment
- Relevant electrical qualifications ((17th, 16th, 15th edition, HNC, NVQ, City and Guilds in electrics would be an advantage)
- Skills in electro/mechanical engineering
- Relevant gas qualifications would be an advantage
- Driver's Licence
- Basic Salary from £25,000 to £30,000 on a 40 hour week
- Paid door to door minus 30 min travelling time each way
- Overtime paid at time and half Monday to Saturday and Double time on Sundays and Bank holidays.
- First fix bonus scheme paid monthly up to £5,000 per year - dependant on performance and achieving targets
- On call currently 1 in 6 - £60.00 standby payment, plus time and a half and £25.00 per job attended
- 31 days holiday
- 3% of salary annual pension contribution
- Private Health Care Scheme
- Sick pay scheme after probation (Up to 4 weeks)
- Smart Phone
- Van / Fuel card
- Top up training provided and funded for
If this position is of interest to you please send us your CV through the link or send a copy by email to and one of our recruiters will give you a call for a confidential chat. Alternatively please call us on and we will be more than happy to go through the role in more detail
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.