(Lighting and Electronics)
Salary - Competative
Our client based in North Leeds is looking for a full time Design Engineer to join theire team. The company have undergone massive growth over the past year and its now an exting time to join the team.
The company manufacture LED lighting so someone from this back ground would be ideal!
The essential functions of the role include:
• Complete lighting designs to customers requirement
• Have a good working knowledge of the standard Microsoft office packages
• Be competent in Autodesk AutoCAD. Knowledge of Autodesk Revit would be an advantage.
• Be able to liaise with the Sales team to perform lighting design projects within the department
• Use lighting design software and photometric reports to provide expertise and support to commercial team
• Manage lead time of your own lighting designs to keep within measured parameters
• Ensure the quality of lighting designs leaving the department is maintained.
• Work closely with the current lighting design manager
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and attributes:
• Experience in the lighting industry
• Understanding of building services
• Proven track record of office and industrial lighting design
• Knowledge of BIM preferred
• Computer Aided Design Software
MYNT Recruitment are acting as an employment business