Senior Web Applications Developer
This is an extremely exciting opportunity to join a team of developers on a long-term, business-critical and high profile development project in which you will play an integral role and have a platform to express your own ideas to drive the project and the business forward.
Our client is a well-established and successful organisation being one of the UK’s largest operations within their specialist manufacturing industry. They have grown both organically and by acquisition and now consist of over 40 companies operating from 29 locations as far afield as Montrose in Scotland, Exeter in England and Houston, Texas. As you would expect, their facilities are world class and their expertise and advanced specialist skills have ensured the outstanding success of a diverse range of high profile projects around the globe, thus cementing their reputation.
They are currently seeking a senior web applications developer to join their growing development team and to work on a rare greenfield project.
The ideal candidate must have the following essential skills:
- 8+ years building .NET applications, preferably in an Agile team environment
- Full development life cycle
- Object Oriented programming
- Strong C#
- Strong SQL
- Good understanding of databases
- Mentoring skills and/or Code Reviewing
Plus either front-end developer experience as follows:
- JQuery and/or Aurelia
Or the following back-end developer experience:
- Web Services
- Full SQL Server stack - SSIS, SSRS, Administration
- Messaging (ideally NServiceBus)
Desirable / bonus experience:
- ASP .NET MVC
- Enterprise level applications
- Releasing applications (deployment management)
- Worked on migration projects
If you are an experienced professional with a desire to be a key orchestrator in an exciting new product, please get in touch asap.