Area General Manager - Bespoke Wedding Venue and Hotel - Relocat
Area General Manager – Bespoke Wedding Venue and Hotel – Relocate to Northumberland - £45,000 - live in package
Salary: £45,000 plus live in package & bonuses!
I am looking for a very strong Area General Manager to take on these 2 Beautiful Destination Venues in Northumberland and grow with this Premium Hotel and Gastropub Group!
I am looking for an Individual that has great all round experience with a strong understanding of Weddings, boutique Hotels and Quality Gastropub offerings and is keen to grow their Career!
This growing company has some excellent properties and they are looking to take on a Passionate, creative and committed Area General manager who is looking for a long-term role that could grow as the Group does!
The 2 Businesses are both Stylish Boutique Hotels offering bespoke weddings, private hire, events and weekends away!
Combined there are 48 premium bedrooms and suites and the venues offer over 200 weddings a year!
This is an amazing opportunity to Progress to Area General Manager and relocate to a wonderful part of the world!
The Ideal Area General Manager...
- A minimum of THREE years’ experience at General Manager level within a premium FRESH FOOD environment
- Ideally, you will have both extensive Weddings and Hotel Experience in addition!
- Excellent knowledge and genuine love of good wine and food
- Strong financial understanding and proven experience building sales
- Experience within a premium environment taking a minimum of £30/40,000 net a week
- Personal Licence holder is ideal
Salary: £40/45,000 plus live in package & bonuses!
Does this sound like a great opportunity? Then please get in touch today!
......we also offer a great referral fee so if you have a great who might be the perfect fit, help us get in touch and you may could receive £500.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at or call us on
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge?