Statistics Teacher (AP Certified) - UAE
A leading Education provider in Dubai, UAE are looking to recruit a number of Statistic Teacher's from the UK to work at their leading school.
All the teaching space, have up to date facilities and are resourced to the highest standard to provide teachers with a truly great environment to teach in.
You will be working with students in Grades 6-12,Your role will be to develop their understanding and knowledge of Statistics.
The role will start in late summer, and more information will be provided later once you apply.
Our Client will be conducting interviews on the following dates:
April 23 2017
April 24 2017
April 25 2017
For visa processing reasons all applicants must be currently based in the UK / Ireland and hold UK or Irish citizenship
- £5,300 p/m (£63,600 Annual)
- Tax Free Salary
- Medical Health insurance for candidate, spouse & 3 children under 18 years ?old ?
- Relocation and Repatriation Economy ticket for Candidate, spouse & 3 ?children below 18 years old ?
- Annual Leave as per academic calendar as well Training calendar ?
- Employees are entitled to an End of Service Benefit equivalent to one ?month’s basic salary for each complete year of continuous service calculated ?at the rate applicable in the final month of service. ?
- Accommodation is already included in the salary
- Paid during school breaks ?
To be an AP certified teacher in the ASP programme, you would need to have:
- ? A minimum of two years’ experience as a teacher in an AP programme
- ? You should have taught algebra, geometry, pre-calculus, calculus or
- statistics for two years
- ? Have a track record as an effective teacher
- ? A degree in a relevant subject area such as statistics, econometrics,
- operational research, mathematics or related fields
- ? Approved AP certification
- ? A Level or equivalent teachers will be accepte