KenndyPearce Consulting are recruiting on behalf of one of the largest property groups in the world and are seeking a newly qualified ACA to join the team as a financial analyst. The role entails acting as the main point of contact with the finance teams in a portfolio of countries across the region to gain an understanding of all the financial submissions including actual, forecast and budget. The analyst is required to have a good commercial outlook to facilitate understanding the drivers behind the numbers and to challenge where necessary. The key contacts for the analyst are the senior finance staff (FD/FC) in each country, as well as EMEA Finance Management.
- Review/analysis of monthly forecast and variance analysis reports
- Review/analysis of monthly actual submissions in Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) including intercompany variance resolution.
- Provide timely information to US parent regarding monthly results - balance sheet and P&L.
- Assist in the preparation of the EMEA monthly finance packs (providing insightful commentary on portfolio).
- Preparation of individual finance management information packs (to country management).
- Assist in the preparation of line of business reports
- Ad hoc financial analysis for US parent
- Coordinate quarterly statistical information for EMEA region, as well as perform relevant analysis, ready for submission to US.
Qualifications and experience:
- Strong Excel skills required.
- Cognos, TM1, Peoplesoft and HFM experience desirable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to build good relationships with variety of stakeholders.
- Up to 2 years PQE ACCA/CIMA/ACA