Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service Coordinator – Leeds – Up to £24k, Excellent Working Environment, 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Coordinator to join a vibrant Technical Customer Service team based in the Leeds area. Our client is a very well established company, offering an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced job, international, customer service- driven organisation.
As the Customer Service Coordinator, your job will include:
• Dealing with 1st Line incoming calls and emails from customers and other departments
• Take ownership for customer queries, dealing with them efficiently and professionally
• Research 1st Line queries using all available information sources.
• Raising complicated technical issues with 2nd line support
• Document queries according to process, categorizing urgent queries when necessary
• Working effectively with internal departments to ensure customers services is receive to an exceptional level
• Monitoring and dealing with your own workload independently while keeping a strong attention to detail in a busy, fast paced environment.
• Representing the company with a first-class Customer Service standards
• General Administration
The successful Customer Service Coordinator will have:
• Experienced in Customer Service or 1st Line / Technical Support role would be a distinct advantage
• Ability to demonstrate technical ability
• Superb communication skills both verbal and written.
• Results orientated and Customer focused.
• Ability to solve basic technical queries
• Logical thinker
• Ability to prioritise, particularly at busy periods
• A self-motivated team player, with an efficient and proactive approach.
• Smart appearance and professional attitude.
• GCSE’s Grade C or above in Maths & English
• Due to the location, a driving licence and own transport would be an advantage
What are we offering?
• Full Time Position between the hours of 8am & 6pm Monday – Friday
• Up to £24k
• 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
• Excellent Working Environment