Social Media Marketing Executive
- Develop the social media strategy to market global events based around digital technology
- Great opportunity for a career-driven social media marketer to join a fast-paced business
- Fast-paced, fun organisation looking for an ambitious social media specialist
The Role: This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketer to join a growing and forward-thinking global organisation in their Central London offices. The successful candidate will become a valued member of the marketing communications team focusing on the healthcare industry in this newly-created position, and will work with editorial and content teams to leverage content to use across social media channels, with a focus on LinkedIn and Twitter.
The Social Media Marketing Executive will develop a social calendar and manage all social channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, so an understanding of platforms such as Hootsuite, Tweetdeck, Sprout Social and Google Analytics is a must. This person will need to be commercial and analytical, able to track and report on social campaigns, and identify opportunities across currently unused channels.
Responsibilities for the position of Social Media Marketing Executive:
- Manage all social media channels with a focus on Twitter and LinkedIn
- Work with the Marketing Communications Manager to develop the social communications calendar
- Liaise with editorial teams to acquire and curate content based around the company's publications
- Position the organisation as thought leaders and generate relevant leads
- Organise organic postings and ad-hoc paid social media to engage and acquire leads for sales teams
- Identify possible opportunities and generate activity across social platforms
- Provide support across other marketing channels if needed
- A minimum of 18 months commercial marketing experience with a focus on social media is essential
- Live and breathe social media trends, and understand its importance in a B2B commercial setting
- Strong copywriting skills with the ability to produce engaging content
- Previous experience in a B2B environment
- Educated to degree level would be beneficial
- Numerate and analytical
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
- Ability to liaise with wider marketing and sales teams
The Company: With great offices based in Central London, this organisation is at the heart of innovation in the digital media industry. They have plans for massive growth and are looking for a Social Media Marketing Executive to support with the promotion of their global business information products to increase brand presence and create business opportunities. This award-winning organisation operate in 50 countries with 10,000 employees.
The Package for Social Media Marketing Executive:
- Salary: £28,000-£30,000
- Excellent company benefits including flexibility to work from home
Location: The position of Social Media Marketing Executive is based in Central London.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.