Job Role: Software Developer
Salary: Up to £40k per annum plus superb benefits and on-going training
Do you have a passion for developing software?
Our client is looking for a developer to join their dynamic team. You will need to be able to apply modern software practices including test driven development(TTD) and quality assurance practices to improve the development quality, timeliness, efficiency and productivity.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience of software development
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft stack (Essential: .NET 4+, C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI, Visual Studio IDE)
- Experience with Node.js, TypeScript and Cloud Platforms Azure and AWS
- A good understanding of object-orientation, programming principles, data structures, algorithms and design patterns
- Agile software development lifecycle experience across all stages
- Great verbal and written communication skills
Please give Mario a call at Talent Analytix or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.