Part-time Qualified Reporting Accounting
KennedyPearce are business partnering with an established, growing and well regarded law firm based in South-West London.
A recent vacancy has arisen and our client is now looking for a talented individual to join an existing high calibre team.
- Reporting into the Financial Controller, the role will be responsible for, but not limited too:
- Financial records for the firm including production of management reports
- Ownership of Month/Year end process
- Liaison for the audit process
- preparation of regulatory returns
- Lead annual budget process and support the budget holders
- Management of financial controls
- Provide consistent MI across the business for decision making.
- Support critical business activities such as forecasting, KPIs and ad hoc analysis
The position is part-time, working 28-30 hours per week; there is flexibility whether you do 3.5 days or reduced hours over 5 days.
To be considered for this role, you will have come from the legal sector and hold a professional accounting qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA).
The company are keen to emphasis a focus on work-life balance offering flexible hours, working from home and hot-desking.
This is a great opportunity for candidates looking for convenient commute and a great work life balance, coupled with career opportunities within a growing organisation.