Business Development Coordinator
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and confident individual who can fulfil the role of Business Development Coordinator. The role will suit someone who has a combined background of Administration and Marketing and ideally in a supportive role to Business Development/Sales operations.
The position will report to the Business Development Manager, to provide key support in all aspects of the company’s business activities, with a focus on new business and marketing.
Responsibilities will include -
- Produce well written and detailed response documents when bidding for new work. This will include an analysis of the key documents and the activities to be undertaken when completing Pre-Qualification Questionnaires and tender documents.
- Manage tender portals to ensure the pre-construction team are kept abreast of any changes to the tender information or process.
- Undertake graphic design work to enhance the presentation of tender response documents.
- Produce presentation material for client interviews and meetings.
- Maintain and update company website, Twitter account and other forms of marketing media.
- Support the development of marketing literature including e-brochures, project profile sheets and website content.
- Help to coordinate and represent the company at industry events including exhibitions, conferences, seminars and networking events.
- Support the businesses’ Corporate Social Responsibility commitments through organising and attending school workshops, assemblies and safety presentations.
- Support the implementation of the new company logo in 2017.
- Support the production of accurate and detailed reports focussed on new business leads, including future tender opportunities.
- Provide general office administration to the business.
A full job description is available on application.
MJ Recruitment Solutions regret that only applicants matching the job criteria will be responded to.