EXCITING opportunity to join an established and successful company located in Knaresborough.
A hugely successful global organisation, based in Knaresborough are looking for a Sales Executive. They have ambitious growth targets for 2017 and are looking for talented, high performing professionals who mirror their objectives and possess an entrepreneurial spirit to help achieve these goals.
- This is a sales role that requires dedication and focus. You’ll be making outbound calls with some inbound leads.
- Through good call structure, quickly building professional rapport to identify needs, you’ll generate selling opportunities and then convert these within targeted levels.
- This activity will deliver agreed fuel sales and revenue targets that will drive high levels of open-ended commission earnings.
- Consistent achievement of monthly sales & revenue targets
- Optimise new business revenue and volume through effective account management for the first 12 weeks
- Deliver high quality calls and written communications with customers to required standards
- Ongoing excellent understanding of all products and services
- Propose customer focused solutions
- Accurately record all contact and conversations with customers in the CRM (Salesforce)
- Maximise conversion rates of data and leads within KPIs and SLAs
- Work collaboratively across all sites and business areas to help foster a supportive team culture
- Understand all KPIs, prioritise and achieve on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Create a positive working environment, demonstrating the company’s core values and professional behaviours
- Contribute and commit to a personal development plan that addresses all training and development needs as well as future career aspirations
- Other duties from time to time as directed by the Sales Management team
Working Hours: 9am - 5.30pm, Monday-Friday
Salary: £17,000 - £18,000 with expected OTE of £10k in year 1
25 Days Holiday
Dress Down Friday